Regional Fellowship Training Program sponsored by ICLAS
This award is available to individuals from European countries/areas in the process of developing modern standards of animal care and use. The objective of the fellowships is to acquire new knowledge and/or technical competences in the care and use of laboratory animals. This can be achieved in one of the host institutions proposed by ICLAS or in an institution proposed by the applicant.
Fellowships can be awarded at three levels:
- technician level (at least one per year)
- animal facility manager/animal welfare officer/veterinarian level (at least one per year)
- animal user scientist level (at least one per year).
Applications are invited immediately. The deadline for submission of applications is April 1, 2017.
Institutions that currently have volunteered to serve as host institutions include:
- The Transgenesis, Archiving and Distributions of Animal Models (TAAM) in France
- The Institute Clinique de la Souris in France
- IDIBELL in Spain
- Biomedical Research Foundation, Center for Experimental Surgery, Academy of Athens, in Greece
- Centre d?Expérimentation Fonctionnelle Pitié Salpetriere, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- University Hospital of Lille, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Experimental Research, Lille, France
- Transgenic Animal Unit, CBATEG, Universitat Aut?noma de Barcelona, Spain
- BSRC ?Alexander Fleming?, Vari, Greece
- Comparative Biology Centre, University of Newcastle, UK
- ICM-?INSERM U1127, Hôpital Pitié-?Salp?tri?re, Paris, France
More information and application form: